All finalists received the following prize package to the value of €50,000:
- An interview/profile in a specially commissioned Irish Independent Awards Supplement
- Free participation in the SFA Business Connect Event
- A comprehensive strategic masterclass weekend sponsored by Skillnet Ireland which will include communications, media and presentation skills training
- Five invited places to the Awards Gala Ceremony on
- Award trophy and certificate
- One year membership of the Small Firms Association
- The 2021 Overall Winner will be presented with a winner trophy
- A bursary of €5,000 has been very kindly donated by 2020 Overall & Manufacturing Winner, Kore Insulation Systems. The 2022 Overall Winner may nominate their charity of choice to receive this bursary.
The prizes will be awarded at the Gala Event (TBD following Covid-19 restrictions) on 9 March 2022.