Please find below some tips to help you fill out your application form.
General application tips
- Please ensure that all answers are completed on the application form and that you have selected the correct category that you wish to enter.
- You may enter multiple award categories but a separate application form must be completed for each category.
- Please carefully read the criteria that apply to each category so you can ensure that your answer is relevant. Judges will be marking your entry regarding the specific criteria set out.
- Where a question indicates a maximum amount of words for an answer, this is a guide to ensure that answers are not too long. It does not mean that your answer needs to reach the particular amount stated.
- If you are entering more than one category you must submit a separate application form for each category. Four out of the five questions asked remain the same for each category.
- Please read the rules of entry provided on the website to ensure your company is eligible for entry.
- Submit your saved application form before the closing date of 5pm Thursday, 28 October 2021 (this is an extended deadline - no applications will be accepted after this time)
- Save a copy of the completed document for your own records.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.