Companies who are serious about progressing the welfare of their staff through programmes specifically designed for people wellbeing and training and celebrating their achievements to date should consider entering this category.
Judging Criteria for this category
The Workplace Wellbeing Category aims to award outstanding achievement in the establishment of wellbeing programmes in the day to day running of your business and their impact on productivity, overall employee satisfaction and staff retention. In your answer, detail your background and your approach to introducing a wellbeing strategy and how you measure its effectiveness. Tell us how the programme is funded e.g. through your own funds, training grants, other state supported initiatives, etc.
Award entrants must comply with the following entry criteria:
- All small businesses may enter up to a maximum of 50 employees. (This includes staff employed in the company on a fixed-term contract basis in excess of 12 months, and part-time staff who work in excess of 20 hours per week but excluding temporary agency workers).
- Be in operation at least 2 years in the Republic of Ireland.
- Not be a branch of another business.
- Franchises can enter.
- Businesses/individuals can be nominated by other associated professionals (e.g. professional advisers, training providers, accountants etc)
Separate applications must be submitted for each category you wish to enter. Once you start your application, you can save and resume it to complete and submit within 14 days. All applications will be reviewed by the Judging Panel once the application window has closed and Finalists will then be announced - all applicants will be notified of their status whether or not they are successful.
Deadline for applications has been extended to Thursday, 28 October 2021 at 5pm.
2022 Prize Package
- A comprehensive strategic masterclass weekend sponsored by Skillnet Ireland which will include communications, media and presentation skills training
- An interview/profile in a specially commissioned Irish Independent Awards Supplement
- Free participation in SFA Business Connect Event
- Five complementary tickets to the Gala Awards Ceremony (TBD on event restrictions)
- A finalist certificate
- Award trophy - presented at a Gala Awards Ceremony.
- One year membership of the Small Firms Association
- The Overall Winner will be presented with a winner trophy at the Gala Awards Ceremony on 9 March, 2022